American Fireworks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Need advice on firing system, WPS(wireless pyrotechnic solutions)?

nice...which system do you have and what is your impression of it?

2. Pyro Creations

Thanks

Hello LittleB,

Latch issues are addressed by milling out the area on sides where the cables come out. There are two advantages of doing it: a) closing lid firmly presses all cables down with the rubber sealant; b) additional protection from rain / debris when lid is fully closed.

IMG_20160728_204205.jpg

Both upgraded existing units and the new WPStiny should be available as soon as October.
    Wireless Pyro Solutions LTD
    Expandable, easy to use firing system.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WPS firing For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a pro system I used this year, I liked it but we only used it in step mode, I will be using them for scripted shows soon. I liked the system, I had a few small things but like I said they have been fixed and rather quickly (I talked to Ivars about them less than a month ago and he is already coming out with small modifications to his unit to fix everything.)

Reasons I think this system is a really great alternative to the others out there. You don't need to add an expensive mod for every 18 or 48 cues, one decently priced mod will do 144 cues, for me that was a barge this year. If I had 3 barges I could run just 3 mods. Next year I am hoping to get a show that has 3 small barges as a front and large shells behind. I can use either the 24 cue system or his new 12 cue for each of the spots and not have any cues or systems wasted. The versatility of that is worth getting the system alone. I was looking at getting 8 or so cobras for the barge this year and that would have been 2400 for mods alone.

My only big complaint of the system (enough that I was considering going with another system for next year) was that the cables aren't snapped into the mod, but as you can see he solved that brilliantly. Other than that the system worked excellent, and the show I used it on had no shells not fired at the end of the show, somewhat of a testament to the pyro I had do it but also I think to how well the system fires ematch.

Ivars has told me of his upcoming plans for the system and I am replacing a lot more of my systems next year with it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kyne For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WPS firing View Post
    Hello LittleB,

Latch issues are addressed by milling out the area on sides where the cables come out. There are two advantages of doing it: a) closing lid firmly presses all cables down with the rubber sealant; b) additional protection from rain / debris when lid is fully closed.

Both upgraded existing units and the new WPStiny should be available as soon as October.
    That is great. October is right around the time I'll need to purchase my next module...want enough time to play with it before new years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyne View Post
    I have a pro system I used this year, I liked it but we only used it in step mode, I will be using them for scripted shows soon. I liked the system, I had a few small things but like I said they have been fixed and rather quickly (I talked to Ivars about them less than a month ago and he is already coming out with small modifications to his unit to fix everything.)

Reasons I think this system is a really great alternative to the others out there. You don't need to add an expensive mod for every 18 or 48 cues, one decently priced mod will do 144 cues, for me that was a barge this year. If I had 3 barges I could run just 3 mods. Next year I am hoping to get a show that has 3 small barges as a front and large shells behind. I can use either the 24 cue system or his new 12 cue for each of the spots and not have any cues or systems wasted. The versatility of that is worth getting the system alone. I was looking at getting 8 or so cobras for the barge this year and that would have been 2400 for mods alone.

My only big complaint of the system (enough that I was considering going with another system for next year) was that the cables aren't snapped into the mod, but as you can see he solved that brilliantly. Other than that the system worked excellent, and the show I used it on had no shells not fired at the end of the show, somewhat of a testament to the pyro I had do it but also I think to how well the system fires ematch.

Ivars has told me of his upcoming plans for the system and I am replacing a lot more of my systems next year with it.
    Thanks for sharing...do you know anyone that imports these or is going to?

Thanks

WPS please check pm

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firejunkie View Post
    WPS please check pm
    Done.

Thanks

Hope I am not breaking any rules, just wanted to let everyone know of the pre-release WPS tiny promotions.
    Win a free WPStiny bundle, by entering the draw here.

Last edited by WPS firing; 08-14-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12