APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

Question Central Florida wholesaler with no minimums?

I have a friend in Orlando who would like to start a rather small backyard show, but is currently paying full retail for his fireworks.

Ideally, he'd like a wholesaler in central Florida who will sell with no minimum limit and sell partial cases. Is there anything like this around that area? If not, any recommendations for decent prices?

Thanks!

APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

Re: Central Florida wholesaler with no minimums?

Superior Fireworks near Jacksonville it the only one in FL I know of. It's been a long time but when I bought from them they were great to deal with. Would be a much better option than retail. For wholesale pricing from any company you are going to be looking at full cases though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raddafiskie View Post
    I have a friend in Orlando who would like to start a rather small backyard show, but is currently paying full retail for his fireworks.

Ideally, he'd like a wholesaler in central Florida who will sell with no minimum limit and sell partial cases. Is there anything like this around that area? If not, any recommendations for decent prices?

Thanks!
    check your pm folder. I just sent you one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cptnding View Post
    Superior Fireworks near Jacksonville it the only one in FL I know of. It's been a long time but when I bought from them they were great to deal with. Would be a much better option than retail. For wholesale pricing from any company you are going to be looking at full cases though.
    America
    Land of the free......Because of the brave

APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

Four Season's Fireworks in Deland is who you want to talk to. I'll PM you the contact info for wholesale sales.
    FPAG Treasurer
    www.fpag.org

APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

Superior are great to deal with but not the best pricing. I once asked them to give us here on the forum a special price but he declined. Still cheaper than retail and a nice selection, including their own own house brand.
    Michael Guerra, M.D.

Licensed Texas Pyrotechnician
    PAT/ Fireants
    BATFE 54

APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

you also have pyro junkie in the Tampa area. Not sure what you need to do for a wholesale account

Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 727 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeO View Post
    Four Season's Fireworks in Deland is who you want to talk to. I'll PM you the contact info for wholesale sales.
    Agreed, Kenny is good people.
    Owner Innovative Pyrotechnic Concepts, L.L.C. - Professional Displays & Display Equipment Sales
    Co-Owner Pyro Dudes Fireworks, L.L.C. - Retail/Wholesale Consumer Fireworks
    Partner Capital Fireworks, L.L.C. - Wholesale Distributor of 1.4 UN0431 and 1.4 UN0336 Products
    President West Virginia Fireworks Association
    Member NLPC, Crackerjacks, PGI, & NFA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jknepp1954 View Post
    you also have pyro junkie in the Tampa area. Not sure what you need to do for a wholesale account

APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raddafiskie View Post

Thanks!
    In all honesty you just described retail. No minimum, partial cases.....

With that said the guys listed above give great discounts to pyros who purchase more than the everyday person.

APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

Why doesn't he just shop around? Like Stunt said- he is describing "Retail".

I have seen retail cheaper then wholesale- Your the buyer- if you don't like the prices, no one is forcing you to buy them.

Wholesale- Retail- it's just a name to fool stupid buyers.

It's like newbies coming on here asking the same questions, then going to the place and acting like other people are dumb because he got better prices.

Every time I got "Wholesale" prices- usually involved buying full cases and or minimum amount.

Maybe after knowing you a while(years)- then they will cut you a break, Don't expect that though.

APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

Isn’t there the issue of consumer fireworks restrictions in FL or has something changed I missed? I do realize there is a work around some people take advantage of to do such things though. Not being a resident of the state I’ve never combed threw the issues there to be very knowledgeable of the legalities.

If your friend is serious about about pyro he might investigate the local guild. This will give him an opportunity to learn a lot safety wise and useage wise. While the local gruild is prodominately builder oriented they do have a band of consumer guys I hear them when I am at events. If he is just interested in saving a dollar then he may have difficulties.

The best ways to work out what your looking for are group purchases, volume, or associations with others.

Thanks

I am interested in doing a Group Buy for Florida if your friend is interested also. I've never done one before, but I know there are enough Pyros in FL to fill an order. I am in Orlando, but don't mind driving to Tampa, Jacksonville, or even Miami

Thanks

skadizzle,

check your pm folder, I just sent you a message.

APPROVED MEMBER
    Thanks

Skad, there are a lot of pyro’s in FL for sure. Some of them pretty dang good too. I’d reiterate look into the local club for anyone serious about Pyro. They aren’t the oldest but this being their 27th year I’d considere established.

It’s a great way to see some product before purchase at an event they often shoot product at the C line. Vendors tend to treat clubs pretty fairly this seems true to most areas. Although the FL club has one exclusive vendor I do believe he offers a nice selection. He is a respected member of their community.

I’m not an extreme avid traveler of a massive amount of club events, but I’ve been to a few from North to South along the eastern side of the country. I’ve found that most have a vendor and prices seem fair. The best deals seem to be from preorders and some vendors are only allowed to deal that way at events.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Boophoenix For This Useful Post: